Of Course We Support the Community. We Live Here, Too.
One of the great things about banking with a community bank is that you can be sure that we’re all seeing the things you see, cheering for the same teams you cheer for, eating at the same restaurants you eat at, and supporting the same organization you support. We’re one of you and we couldn’t be happier.
We have a vested interest in making sure our community continues to thrive the best it can. Not only because strong communities mean strong businesses, which in turn means strong local banks; but also because we live here and we want to live in a great place and we want our kids to grow up in a great place.
We’re Taking Requests
If you have an organization that could use our support, we’re happy to listen. Just take a look at some general guidelines and familiarize yourself with our request process, and we’ll look forward to hearing from you.
- Requests are considered from Kentucky non-profit organizations which serve AFB’s market areas
- All requests must be submitted by mail, email or in person on AFB’s Community Investment Request Form.
- All requests must be made at least 30 days before the funds or other resources are needed.
- Upon request, organizations must provide a 501(c)(3), 501 (c)(4), or 501 (c)(19) letter from the IRS.
- AFB strives to provide support to organizations that serve a diverse constituency.
Our primary focus is on organizations and activities that serve one of the following needs:
- Affordable housing
- Financial Literacy
- Performing arts and cultural activities
Limitations and Exclusions:
- AFB will not provide support for a political candidate or organization.
- AFB will not contribute to individuals.
- Requests for ads in books or signs on sports fields are not considered to be a community investment, but should be directed to AFB’s marketing department.
How to make a Request:
Contact us or send a request, along with any supporting materials, to:
- By mail: American Founders Bank, Attn: Community Investment. Send to: 1200 Forest Bridge Dr., Louisville, KY 40223
- By email: email@example.com, please label Community Investment in the subject line.
- By phone: (866) 875.4500
We will contact you if your request is approved.
Disclaimer: AFB reserves the right to vary from these guidelines when appropriate.